Raintree is a complete practice management software solution. Our product is loved by thousands of users and managers of private health care practices. Raintree gives you more control over your business. It helps you manage your critical operating needs such as scheduling, patient flow, provider productivity, billing, collections, inventory and management reporting. It frees time taken up with administrative tasks and gives you more time to spend with the people who matter – your patients.
Electronic Medical Records, or EMR, are electronic records that contain patient clinical information, the same information practices would store in a chart when using paper clinical forms and notes. EMR records provide a HIPAA-compliant means of tracking clinical documentation with full rich-text formatting support. In addition to built-in fields defined for each record, it is a simple matter to assign custom fields and screens for any EMR through the use of EMR Templates. In addition, EMR records can trigger formscripts that display built-in or customized screens, run reports, send email messages, schedule appointments, add charges to the ledger, or perform any other task that can be accomplished via formscript.
Electronic Health Records, or EHR, are patient related electronic records that can be exchanged with other health systems. Raintree EHRs may include a range of data, including demographics, medical history, medication and allergies, immunization status, laboratory test results, radiology images, vital signs, personal statistics like age and weight, and billing information. Raintree uses industry standard communication protocols such as Health Level 7 (HL7), CCD, CCR, SOAP and XML to exchange EHRs with other health systems.
Raintree provides you with certified EHR (Electronic Health Record) technology to meet the Meaningful Use standards. You can find various reports that cover 25 core measures for running Meaningful Use reports. There are various kinds of data that you can record and report to fulfill the requirements of Meaningful Use.
- Fast, easy and secure access
- Low bandwidth connection requirements
- Moderate system requirements
- Application Service Provider (ASP) option
- Fast, easy and secure access to client/patient and provider information
- Numerous standard and user-defined reports
- Controlled access and usage rights
- User-defined screens, forms, rules and reports
- Customized, color-coded daily, weekly or monthly appointment schedules
- Group-level and individual user login and encrypted-password access controls
- One-touch access to the commands and reports you use most
- Remote management flexibility and convenience